The director of the Bézout Labex is Éric Colin de Verdière, a CNRS research director and a member of LIGM. The deputy director is Étienne Sandier, a professor at UPEC and a member of LAMA. (The previous heads were Stéphane Jaffard, 2011-2014, and Philippe Loubaton, 2014-2018, assisted by Hajer Bahouri, 2014-2018.)
The secretary of the Labex is Nathalie Gambiny.
The scientific animation of the Labex is performed by the executive committee, which meets at least twice a year and is consulted every important decision. It is composed of:
- the head and the vice-head(s) of the Bézout Labex,
- the coordinators of each research area,
- the head of each research unit,
- the head of the master’s programs,
- the person in charge of the relations with industry and valorization aspects,
- the person in charge of the Bézout fellow students,
- the person in charge of the relations with the MSTIC doctoral school.
The medium- to-long-term guidance is ensured by a scientific board, composed of internationally recognized scientists specialized in the areas coverd by the Labex. Its members are:
- Pierre Alliez (Inria Sophia-Antipolis Méditerranée, France)
- Mérouane Debbah (Centrale-Supélec and Huawei, France)
- Bo’az Klartag (Weizmann Institute, Israel)
- Sylvia Serfaty (New York University, USA)
- Pascal Weil (CNRS, Bordeaux University, France), chair.
Council of members
This council gathers representatives of the leading institution (Université Paris-Est) and of the five referent institutions (CNRS, UPEC, UPEM, ENPC, and ESIEE). It monitors and advises the Bézout Labex on a yearly basis.