Here are some seminars and conferences that are hosted on the site of Paris-Est and related to the Bézout Labex (typically supported by it, and organized by its members).
- Conference RFIAP-CFPT 2018 - June 26-28, 2018: The events Reconnaissance des Formes, Image, Apprentissage et Perception (RFIAP) and Conférence Française de Photogrammétrie et de Télédétection (CFPT), partly organized by some Bézout Labex members, are organized on the site of Paris-Est.
- School on Low-Dimensional Geometry and Topology: Discrete and Algorithmic Aspects - June 18-22, 2018: The school Low-Dimensional Geometry and Topology: Discrete and Algorithmic Aspects, fully supported by the Bézout Labex and organized by some of its members, takes place at Institut Henri Poincaré, Paris. It is aimed for both the mathematics and computer science communities.
- Mathematics-computer science colloquium - June 5, 2018: To celebrate the arrival of our visiting professors UPE and Bézout Artem Zvavitch and Boris Bukh, Matthieu Fradelizi (LAMA) and Xavier Goaoc (LIGM) are pleased to invite you to attend a Mathematics-Computer Science colloquium in room 2B101 (renovated part of the building Copernic at UPEM). Program: 10:00-11:00: Artem Zvavitch ...
- Bézout-Airbus scientific workshop - On October 12, 2017, the Bézout Labex is organizing a Bézout-Airbus scientific workshop in Auditorium Georges Perec, UPEM, France The program
- Conference CIAA 2017 - June 27-30, 2017: The conference CIAA 2017 (22nd International Conference Implementation and Application of Automata), co-organized by some members of the Bézout Labex, is taking place on the site of Paris-Est in Marne-la-Vallée.
- Tournée de Pi 2017 - March 14, 2017 : Pi day took place in Paris during the Mathematics week organized by The ministry of Education.
(some older conferences are skipped for now, we only keep some of them…)
- Convex and Discrete Geometry Seminar - 31 May, 2016 : The Seminar “Convex and Discrete Geometry will be held in Université Paris-Est Marne la Vallée in the Copernic building Room 3B075 on the 3rd floor
- Seminar on Convex and Discrete Geometry - The Seminar “Convex and discrete geometry ” will be held in Université Paris-Est Marne la Vallée in the Copernic building Room 3B075 on the 3rd floor on Tuesday 31 May, 2016.
- Perspectives and new challenges in data science - February 3rd, 2016 at UPEM (Université Paris-Est Marne la Vallée)
- Scientific workshop Bézout-CEA - The Bézout Labex is organizing a half day workshop with CEA and more precisely l’Institut LIST ( Intégration de systèmes numériques, capteurs, traitement de données, communications, logiciels, etc…) of DRT (Direction Recherche et technologie). The meeting will be held in Université de Paris Bâtiment Copernic – salle séminaire LIGM Thursday, December 3rd ...
- Scientific workshop Bézout-Huawei research center - April 3, 2015 Download the technical program Presentation of Mérouane Debbah (Huawei) Presentation of Jean-Christophe Pesquet (LIGM) Presentation of Frédéric Meunier (CERMICS) Presentation of Guillaume Obozinski (LIGM) Presentation of Jacques Printems (LAMA)